sábado, 6 de febrero de 2010

My heros


Hero From The past:


My hero from the past is Walt Disney this man does an amaizing job without nothing, in his chilhood he was a farmer, after that he move to a big city, he was not the smartest boy in his class, he was just a boy who enjoyed to draw and do some comics, after that he study arts and the next thing was that he created this amaizing empire, he create this beautifull world to childs with all this amaizing animation, he was the one who alowed give live to imagination and he was the creator of an imagination world in wich everyone of us grow with that world.


Hero From The present:


My hero from the present is Joanne K. Rowling, the author of Harry Potter books. She was a really poor lady and a single mom, she doesn't have money even to eat, she started writing the first novel of Harry Potter in napkins in a restaurant, she has no money at all, and she risked the only that she had into the publish of that book. In less than five years she was one of the most popular womens and the second richest women after the England queen, her books are translated to more than 63 languages and it becomes in the most reading book, even more than the bible, this women its a really example for everyone.


Family Hero:


My family hero is my mom, she raise me by herself, she was a single mom, she makes me the woman that I am today. I really love her she tought me what its wrong and what its right, she makes me realize that you can be anything you want.. as she always said "If you want, you can do anything". She make me want to be someone in this life...And I owe everything I am and everything I'm going to be to her.


Comunity Hero:


The lady who cleans on my house its kindda a hero, she wakes up really early in the mornings to clean houses that are not her own, she does that everyday in every house that are from people that she doesn't know just to have some bread on the table. She does that everyday of her life and she never complains about it... thats really admirable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario